Saturday, August 30, 2008

Brain Dead - Closing Shop For Now

Your Brain is Purple

Of all the brain types, yours is the most idealistic.
You tend to think wild, amazing thoughts. Your dreams and fantasies are intense.
Your thoughts are creative, inventive, and without boundaries.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking of fictional people and places - or a very different life for yourself.


Far from what this illustration of my brain is saying, my brain, actually, is almost dead. Been to a lot of strenuous activities lately. Due to this reason, I am temporarily closing this blog shop.

It has been a great year, a lot of new customers came. I want to thank all those who supported my products. To those who have been my customer, thanks again, your money helped me a lot haha. I do hope you're enjoying my products right now. For those who placed their orders where unfortunately I did not answer back, sorry. But I am looking forward to working with you all in the coming months.

I just want to rest my hands and my 'dead' brain. I've been receiving a lot of 'comments' that I looked ten years older now haha. So I want to park my age at 22. And stay 22 for the next 10 years or more.

Oh well, I am turning 22 this January. A year older than today.

I am wishing you all a very merry Christmas and a fully prosperous New Year!

No comments: